प्रेशर कुकर में बनाये chef jaisa pasta सिर्फ 10 मिनट में – PRESSURE COOKER PASTA RECIPE
Sure, here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Chicken pasta Macaroni:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until it becomes translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add the minced garlic and diced red bell pepper. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the bell pepper softens.
- Add the shredded chicken to the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and chicken broth. Season with dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Stir well and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the skillet and toss everything together until the macaroni is well coated with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the macaroni and chicken mixture. Cover the skillet with a lid and let it cook for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese has melted, garnish with fresh parsley if desired, and then serve your delicious chicken macaroni hot.
Cooker pasta is a quick and easy way to make pasta in a pressure cooker or an instant pot. You don’t need to worry about draining the pasta or making a sauce, as everything is cooked in one pot. Here are some extra tips, timing and guide servings for cooker pasta recipe:
- The amount of water you need depends on the type and shape of pasta you are using. Generally, you need 80-100g of dried pasta per person and 500ml – 1litre of water per 100g.
- The cooking time varies depending on the type and shape of pasta you are using. Most dried ribbons of pasta such as linguine, spaghetti and tagliatelle take between 8-10 mins. Shorter, thicker pasta shapes like bows or penne take 10-12mins. Fresh pasta such as ravioli and tortellini will be done between 3-5mins.
- To check if your pasta is cooked, try a piece about a minute or so before the end of the cooking time. It should be tender but not mushy. If it’s too hard, cook for a few more minutes. If it’s too soft, cook for a few less minutes.
- To season your cooked pasta, you can add salt, pepper, olive oil, butter or any sauce of your choice over the cooked, drained pasta. You can also add cheese for extra flavour.
- To serve your cooker pasta recipe, you can enjoy it with any salad, soup or main dish of your choice.
I hope this helps you make delicious cooker pasta at home. If you want more detailed recipes and instructions, you can check out these links:
- [Cooker Pasta Recipe | Pasta In Pressure Cooker – Hebbars Kitchen]
- How to cook pasta | BBC Good Food
- How to Cook Pasta – Allrecipes
- How to cook pasta: a step by step guide | Features | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy your quick and flavorful chicken macaroni! Adjust the seasonings according to your taste preferences, and feel free to add more vegetables or spices if desired.