Matar Keema Recipe 👌🏻 اسپیشل دانے دار مٹر قیمہ لاجواب ذائقے کے ساتھ I Restaurant style Keema Recipe
Matar keema is a popular Indian dish made with minced meat (keema) and green peas (matar), typically served with rice or Indian bread like chapati or naan. Here’s a basic recipe for making matar keema:
Matar Keema Ingredients:
- 500 grams minced meat (chicken, lamb, or beef)
- 1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2-3 tablespoons oil or ghee
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped or pureed
- 2-3 green chilies, finely chopped (adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
Matar Keema Instructions:
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan or kadai over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and green chilies. Sauté for a couple of minutes until the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomatoes or tomato puree. Cook until the tomatoes soften and the oil begins to separate from the masala.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and salt. Mix the spices well with the masala.
- Add the minced meat (keema) to the pan. Stir and break up any lumps, allowing it to cook until the meat changes color and starts to brown.
- Once the meat is partially cooked, add the green peas to the mixture. Mix well.
- Lower the heat, cover the pan, and let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Ensure the meat is cooked thoroughly and the peas are tender.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. If the consistency is too dry, you can add a little water.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, chapati, or naan.
Matar Keema Recipe ka matlab hai ki aap keema aur matar dono ko ek hi khane mein pakane wala recipe. Keema ek aisa cheezein hai jo chhote-chhote keemein se banta hai aur ismein pyaaz, tamatar, masale aur dhaniyaan milte hain. Matar ek aisa cheezein hai jo chhote-chhote matar se banta hai aur ismein pyaaz, tamatar, masale aur dhaniyaan milte hain. Keema Matar ek bahut hi swadisht aur sarsondaar khana hai jo aap apne ghar par bhi bana sakte hain.
Maine aapke liye kuch recipes dhoondhe hain jo aapko Matar Keema Recipe banane mein madad karenge. Aap inmein se kisi ko bhi try kar sakte hain:
- Lamb keema curry: Yeh recipe lamb keemein se banaata hai lekin aap iska istemal karke mutton ya chicken keemein bhi bana sakte hain. Ismein coriander powder, garam masala aur yogurt ka istemal hota hai.
- Keema Matar (Ground Beef Curry with Peas): Yeh recipe Pakistani aur Indian style mein banaya gaya hai aur ismein koi whole spice nahi lagaya gaya hai. Ismein green chili, coriander powder, red chili powder aur garam masala ka istemal hota hai.
- Keema curry (keema matar): Yeh recipe bahut hi simple aur quick banaya gaya hai aur ismein cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves aur black pepper ka istemal hota hai.
Matar Keema Tips
- Choose the right meat: You can use lamb, goat, or chicken for your keema. Lamb and goat have more flavor and texture, while chicken is leaner and cooks faster. You can also mix different meats for more variety.
- Use fresh ingredients: Onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, green chili, and coriander are the main ingredients for your keema. Make sure they are fresh and chopped finely. You can also add some lemon juice or yogurt for extra tanginess.
- Season well: Salt, turmeric, garam masala, red chili powder, and coriander powder are the basic spices for your keema. You can also add some cumin seeds or cardamom pods for more aroma.
- Cook properly: Depending on the type of meat you use, you may need to adjust the cooking time and water amount. For lamb or goat, cook for about 45 minutes to an hour with enough water. For chicken, cook for about 30 minutes with no water. You can also add some peas or paneer for more protein.
- Garnish with fresh coriander: Fresh coriander leaves add a nice touch of color and flavor to your keema. Sprinkle some over your dish before serving or serve it on the side.
Note: You can adjust the spice levels according to your preference. Additionally, you may choose to add other spices or ingredients for variation, such as kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves) or a dash of cream for richness.